Price Transparency Disclosure
Before accessing this file below, please be aware of the following:
- We are providing a list of shoppable services offered at our Hospital (unless noted)
- “Price” means the Average Gross Price charged for such service.
- “Cash Price” means the Average Price paid for such service by an uninsured patient.
- Our goal is to keep costs down for our patients; therefore, we don’t charge a flat case rate for surgeries. We charge only for the items used to provide your specific care.
- Your specific procedure may require more than one item or service (i.e. a test with contrast or any surgery).
- Please keep in mind that individual charges may vary by patient based on each patient’s condition.
- Certain charges or fees for applicable physician services may or may not appear on your Hospital bill.
Let us help you obtain an appropriate quote for your specific procedure and determine your patient responsibility, which can vary based on your individual health insurance.
You can reach the Patient Cost Estimate Team directly by calling us at 970-544-1461 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please don’t forget we are happy to work with you on payment options for your healthcare services or financial assistance as needed.
Please contact our Business Office at 970-544-7377 to discuss your payment options.
Open Price Transparency File