Elevating Healthcare in our Community
To meet the needs of our community – today and in the years to come – Aspen Valley Hospital has developed a master facilities plan to upgrade and expand its physical plant. Over the past ten years, Aspen Valley Hospital has invested over $167 million in new facilities. The result of years of planning and building improvements is a state-of-the-art, patient-centric design for a community healthcare facility that meets national standards and norms as well as evolving patient expectations. To date, three of the four phases of construction are complete. Our new facility promotes health and healing, enhances the patient and family experience, and supports the natural environment. Aspen Valley Hospital is proud to offer exceptional healthcare and the latest technology, all here in our community.
Project Components Completed to Date
Click on each project and see photos of the finished product.
- The Aresty Family Reflective Garden
- Aspen Birth Center
- The Brenda and Lester Crain Welcome Garden
- The Cardiac Rehab Center, including the Judy and Joe Zanin Healthy Cooking Demo Kitchen
- Cardio/Pulmonary Testing Suite
- Castle Creek Café and Kitchen with the Dana and Michael Werner Outdoor Patio Café
- Diagnostic Imaging
- The Evelyn H. Lauder Patient Care Pavilion
- Intensive Care Unit
- The Marian and Ralph Melville Oncology and Infusion Center
- Physical/Occupational/Speech/Hydro Therapies and Wound Care
- Physician Offices
- The Resnick Family Emergency Department
- Rooftop Helipad
- Trauma Treatment Suite
- Surgical Suite/3 new ORs
Phase IV Project Components
Click the project to see photos of what each will look like upon the completion of our capital campaign.
- The Renée and Lester Crown Center for Specialty Care
- Central Atrium and Waiting Area
This vital and comprehensive project has been made possible through a partnership that includes major investments by the Hospital, public funding, and philanthropy. To bring this next phase to fruition, Aspen Valley Hospital seeks widespread philanthropic support from our generous community in raising a minimum of $60 million. To date, we’ve raised $47.5 million toward this objective.
For a full project summary, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office at 970.544.1302.